Printmakingblog

Graphic Chemical & Ink Company is a world leader in the fine art field of printmaking. We manufacture our own time-tested inks for etching, litho and relief printing, as well as sell screen print inks, papers, tools, chemistry, plates and supplies for all of a printmaker's needs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Villa Park, Illinois, United States

I have worked for Graphic Chemical & Ink Company since 1968 - with a brief hiatus(almost 4 years) to travel the World courtesy of my uncle. Sadly it turns out it was my Uncle Sam, and I wasn't too thrilled about the places that he chose to send me. My wife and I have run Graphic Chemical for many years, and have enjoyed the travel that comes with the position. We get to meet our customers (and the occasional vendor) from all over the World

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

12th NATIONAL SMALL WORKS SHOW

I have posted the information below as a service to our friends at Washington Printmakers Gallery. Questions can be directed to Ellen Winkler



Calling all printmakers

Washington Printmakers Gallery announces its 12th National Small Works Show This year's juror is Jane Haslem - Director of Jane Haslem Gallery & a nationally known print dealer. First prize is a solo show at Washington Printmakers Gallery, located in Washington DC's renowned Dupont Circle gallery district. Deadline is May 25. A prospectus is attached* and also may be downloaded at www.washingtonprintmakers.com.

* It's supposed to be attached, but I can't figure out how to do it! Dean

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[quote]I have posted the information below as a service to our friends at Washington Printmakers Gallery. Questions can be directed to Ellen WinklerCalling all printmakers Washington Printmakers Gallery announces its 12th National Small Works Show This year's juror is Jane Haslem - Director of Jane Haslem Gallery & a nationally known print dealer. First prize is a solo show at Washington Printmakers Gallery, located in Washington DC's renowned Dupont Circle gallery district. Deadline is May 25. A prospectus is attached* and also may be downloaded at www.washingtonprintmakers.com.* It's supposed to be attached, but I can't figure out how to do it! Dean[/quote] i agree

PS offtopic [url=http://vidbar.tv]watch movies online[/url] yes all new movies here

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home