Printmakingblog

Graphic Chemical & Ink Company is a world leader in the fine art field of printmaking. We manufacture our own time-tested inks for etching, litho and relief printing, as well as sell screen print inks, papers, tools, chemistry, plates and supplies for all of a printmaker's needs

My Photo
Name:
Location: Villa Park, Illinois, United States

I have worked for Graphic Chemical & Ink Company since 1968 - with a brief hiatus(almost 4 years) to travel the World courtesy of my uncle. Sadly it turns out it was my Uncle Sam, and I wasn't too thrilled about the places that he chose to send me. My wife and I have run Graphic Chemical for many years, and have enjoyed the travel that comes with the position. We get to meet our customers (and the occasional vendor) from all over the World

Monday, May 01, 2006

SPECIAL OFFER


I'm always leery when a deal is too good to be true, and there's a reason for that. We all know that if it appears to be too good to be true, it probably isn't, but there is an exception to every rule.

In this case, a one time purchase has allowed Graphic Chemical & Ink to offer Litho and Screen Printing materials at well below suggested list price from the manufacturer. Specifically, we have five of the seven grades of Korn's Crayons (# 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 - sorry, no #00 or 0) in boxes of 1 dozen crayons each for the unbelievably low price of $3.50 per dozen! Normally these crayons list for $6.10 per dozen. While supplies are limited, you can be assured that the size of that purchase is such that we don't plan to run out of these crayons for quite some time. If you wish to order - please indicate that the order is for the Special Korn's Crayons. Call us at 800-465-7382 to place an order.

Jump on this one while the supplies are there, you'll be happy that you did - and, of course, so will I.

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hello,
I was trying to buy the Caligo inks on your webpage, but I'm having problems finding them. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

PS...I like your blog.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Dean Clark said...

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately, the Caligo inks are not on the current website. It's a long story, but we are working on a new site, and they will be included there, but it's taking a while.

If you e-mail us at sales@graphicchemical.com, we can provide you with all sorts of information including pricing and availability (although we have all sizes that we stock in stock right now).

Given your location, I can also perhaps direct you to a retailer that could be closer to you. It's not that I want to lose a sale, but it might be more convenient for you.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home